Reblog if you're thankful for your followers.
Mid-pond banker flotsam scum
- Fucking shiting bankers! You know who are even more despicable than the 1% ? That's the mid pond flotsam aspiring 1%, right?
- So a few days ago this Admin's last bank job expired. All cards refused at the hole in the wall - cue face to face with the face of Babylon. I like to pay for everything in cash.
- Today was the day. Another fawning display of vulnerability and dependency on the goodwill of Metatron. Another new face to relate the same old narrative to gain extended goodwill and the prospect of profits from necessity. Luckily for this Admin she talked more about her recent honeymoon than my tired blag.
- The consequence? More electronic financial liquidity. I know it's total shit, but the prospect of future alcoholism and stonerism is ensured for the foreseeable future. Job done.
- I like the value of "gratitude". I freely give that to the mechanic who sorts my car on the promise of later payment. Similarly to the guy that delivers the logs for the fire. But to the bank? Their "benevolence" (enthusiasm for profit) ensures my lifestyle preferences without resorting to crime, as in previous incarnations, and I am filled with disgust for the mannequin wheeled out to negotiate with me.
- Nothing has changed in terms of my income and what I could purchase other than words with a daemon. My hypocrisy is the curse of these Western times.
- Roll on the apocalypse at which point my personal debt is the dust in the bottom of the petty cash tin.
- Collusion with Mammon? Yes sadly to a degree. With mindfulness? Yes hopefully also to a degree. Absolution? In drugs and alcohol - yah Bat Country
- I have some questions about Bitcoins. They carry the potential to undermine the ability for government to exist. Why? Because they obscure the exchange of goods and services. Government generally likes to tax those things. As governmental income decreases with the rise of Bitcoin usage, the threat will become more apparent. At the same time, this undermines Rothschild banking power/manipulation. Those are powerful enemies, should they decide to vilify Bitcoins. Maybe a war on Bitcoins could be declared, maybe they'll come to be regarded as treasonous or lumped into the war on terror. After all, if there are no risks to this game, why is Satoshi's identity a secret? Can widespread adoption of Bitcoins be stopped?
- Ok Bats, here is your project mayhem. Start an NSA conversation and anyone who says that spying is not a problem, take their phone from them and start flipping through their photos and text messages.
- Post responses here.
“Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted, it will chain you and follow you for the rest of your life and it will never change.” —Fear and loathing in las Vegas. (via dr-huntersthompson)